- BoC lends $50 mln on W Hotel & Residences in Lower Manhattan
- B of C to occupy just 40%, rest for lease
- Bank of China purchase 7 Bryant Park for ~ $600 million - December 8, 2014
- Bank of China bets on NYC apts - Brookfield
- Bank of China lending to Bruce Eichner for Harlem - aggressive!
- Another Bank of China financing in NYC
Bank of China eyes stake in 7 Bryant Park
Already negotiating to become 7 Bryant Park's anchor tenant, the financial giant also is weighing a possible ownership stake and a post as mortgage lender.
This article from Crain's was published on 2014 September 9